Monday, November 24, 2014

In Honor of Thanksgiving - I'm thankful

I decided to list a few things I'm grateful for in honor of Thanksgiving week. I usually find this practice therapeutic so hopefully I won't feel quite so numb at the end. They aren't in any particular order.


  • Chocolate
  • Helpful people
  • The Plan of Salvation
  • A testimony
  • People who are nurturers
  • My sister
  • My son
  • A clean house
  • Christmas decorations
  • Good music
  • Downton Abbey
  • Living in a time when there is so much WoPA support
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Inspiration and Revelation
  • A car that works
  • Email
  • The opportunity to get an M.S.
  • My parents
  • Flowers
  • Time off from B
  • The atonement
  • Did I mention my son?
  • B's support of my pursuit of an M.S.
  • Hugs
  • The atonement



No comments:

Post a Comment