Thursday, September 18, 2014

There is always an up after a down

Image from "weweremadetoworship.com/something-to-remember-when-you-have-a-horrible-day/"

Yet again, I've made it through the anger and hurt and rough day that I wrote about two days ago. I feel that the ability of the heart to heal, to feel whole after feeling empty, to feel love after so much anger, to be filled with pace after despair is one of the greatest mysteries of God. Through His plan, Jesus atoned for us, and somehow that allows this miracle to take place. I know it happens, I know it is real, I trust it. I trust God. I might not ever get how it can happen, but it can. My heart is full of love again. And more importantly my heart is full of hope again. B's heart is turned toward me again too. There is a chance for us, I really believe there is. 

Also, I realized that a couple weeks ago I asked the Lord to bless with with the challenges necessary to help me down the path he would have me follow and teach me the things I needed to learn. Ouch. He delivered. I've only prayed this prayer a few times in my life and He always answers IMMEDIATELY. So, I'm grateful for answered prayers and I am SO grateful I'm on the other end of the past two weeks. They were kind of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment